Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went to church and they had baby dedications today. My cousin's little girl Bella was dedicated and we also got to see Savannah Hope and her family and the Oatsvall's with Maggie. Such beautiful families! We still have not had Piper dedicated only because Josh was not able to be with us yesterday and we wanted to wait until we were all together as a family. We are planning for the November dedication. This will be perfect anyway because my new niece Brooklynn Sky will be here then, so we can have one big family dedication. After church we went to my brother's house to eat with my sister, mom and my grandmother. The kids gave me gifts that they had made and they all treated me like a queen. We came back home to rest and watch a movie together and then went to Minami for some sushi. It was a great day spent celebrating the role that I am so blessed to have as mommy to five awesome healthy children. I do not take a day with each of them for granted. It is truly a blessing that so many women never get to experience but so desperately want to. I am once again reminded of what a fabulous husband I have that will take the time to make the day special for me. Thanks E! I love you.

No comments: