Monday, May 19, 2008

Awards Day at School

Miss Palmer with Ali & her Award
Me, Piper and Ali with our awards
(Piper's neck is not broken. She was throwing a bit of a
tantrum because she did not want me to set her down.)

Josh with Piper

Josh with Piper trying to steal his trophy.
(Hmmm, my legs look really strange. Maybe I should crop that.)

Today Ali and Josh had Awards Day. Every kid in each of their classes was given an award. Josh received a Perfect Attendance Trophy and the Math Award, Entertainer of the year and the Dance King Awards. Ali received Most Improved Reading Award and the Personality Plus Award. I also received an award for Volunteering that I totally was not expecting. It was a really nice day. I got to eat lunch with all of them and just enjoy being a mommy once again!

2 comments:

The Shingletons said...

Well haven't you become Queen Blogger! I have been out of this for way too long! I am so proud of you! I will have to get up to speed. Loved reading it all! shawnah

Robin said...

Hey, I think I may have let my comment twice, I don't know. Anyway, I spent my entire lunch reading your blog!!! Now I am hungry! Anyway, it is so good! Love the pics of Piper and Maveric's graduation!!! Can't believe he is going into the 1st grade!! I was really into it! Send me an email when you update it so I am not reading two months worth in one sitting!!! Love you all! By the way, I didn't know you had such bad leg deformities!! Robin