Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Field Day

Josh with Alex & Piper during the 5 minutes that she sat in the stroller.
Neil, Alex & Josh

Maveric at the basketball relay.
He makes it!
Ready to run the relay race.
The hula-hoop relay

Ethan & Maveric
Ali running the relay race.
Go Ali Go!!
Ali at the egg relay
Piper is always very popular with all of the kids!


Okay, I promise the end of year school events are winding down. Today was field day. Josh, Ali and Maveric competed against other classes today in 10 different events. I had a very difficult time getting any pictures because I was holding the Princess for 95% of the time. She did not want to ride in her stroller, she preferred that I get a cramp in my arm and miss photo ops while carrying her royal behind around!! So I did:) My mom was there with her camera taking pictures anyway so now I just need to get her pics. Joshua's class was in the first field day grouping from 8-10 and then Ali and Maveric were out together from 12-2. It was about 80 degrees out so my misting fan was a big hit with all of the kids. Savannah's field day is Friday. She hasn't actually invited me to come cheer her on, but I'm still hopeful!!!

No comments: