Friday, June 13, 2008

Scout Camp

Last week, Maveric had his first camp experience. He loves all things manly and outdoors, so scout camp was like heaven for him. Little did I know when I signed him up that the Tiger scouts have to have an adult with them all week. That adult was me. I on the other hand do not so much like all things manly and am pretty much an indoor kindof girl! But I love my baby boy so we were in from 8:30-3:30 for five days in the blazing hot weather shooting BB guns, bow & arrow, sling shots, (Maveric called this the dog food shot because that's what they shot out of it) fishing-which I do like, hiking, making crafts, singing songs, you name it, we did it! One of the highlights for Maveric was making a rocket that he got to blast off. It turned out to be a really great time and a week we will never forget.

No comments: