Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

Over the weekend Ali's team had a state tournament in Hendersonville. They finished 4th. Not where we wanted to be but, still good out of the number and level of teams present. Also, we attended my BFF's wedding. Vivian and Bob were married at Oakland Mansion and it was absolutely beautiful. Daniel Carr did the ceremony and it was one of the best services I have seen. The reception was so much fun with the kids dancing all night and consuming enough candy to feed an army from the Candy-Bar. The cake Viv chose was a watermelon cake that was fabulous and her dress and flowers just perfect. I don't think things could have gone any better. My only complaint was that Ali had another ballgame to go back to so my sweet husband left the reception to run Ali all the way to Hendersonville for her 9pm game so that I could stay and celebrate with my friend. Thanks again honey for being so thoughtful and once again putting me before yourself. Your thoughtfulness does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. I love you!!!

1 comment:

The Shingletons said...

I know Daniel! He's great! Does her hubby go to Mount View?