Monday, June 30, 2008

Look...my first Fudgesicle!!

Piper with her fudgesicle
The sisters with their fudgesicles
YUM YUM!!
Can I have another please?!?!
Today Piper fell in love with Fudgesicles. She ate every bite...well except what ended up on her face, arms, and chest!! Tomorrow we welcome our new niece and cousin Brooklynn. My sister is going in for a scheduled C-Section in the morning. Pray that there are no complications and that mommy and baby come out just perfect!! Will post pictures tomorrow, till then, love to you all.

2 comments:

Viv said...

I love it! I want one of those popsicles too....
Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. I can't wait to see Brookly. I just love her name. Make sure you take lots of pics Aunt Christi!

The Shingletons said...

Party's over!! BLOG GIRL! Call me!