Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No More Seats in the Van

I love days where there are no more seats available in the van. I really think we should invest in a short bus so that I can transport more kids. My BFF Vivian had to run some errands so all of her kids came over. She has the twins Kylie and Peyton that are a year older than Maveric and he loves them. Then she has Bryson who is a few months younger than Josh and older than Ali. Our kids play so well together and all love each other so its really fun when they can come over. Josh and Savannah were not here yesterday so we had enough seats in the van to actually go somewhere. They played here at the house all morning and I asked them if they wanted to go to lunch somewhere and they all voted for Chuck E Cheese. Everybody had a great time, ate lots of pizza, played lots of games and got enough tickets for lots of cheap prizes. Here are some pics...

This picture is really funny because I said, "Ali let me get a picture of you and Bryson together"

1 comment:

Viv said...

How cute! To think that just 9 years ago they shared a kiss at chuck E cheese as they rode the Merry Go Round. They all had so much fun. Thank you so much. We love you all very much. We definetly need to invest on a bus!!! Especially with the new addition.