Thursday, October 2, 2008

BUSY

Our family is still its usual busy self! We are getting ready for Josh's birthday party tomorrow night! He is 10!! I can't believe it. He is having a campout with a few of his friends from school and all of his sisters and brother, which is a party in itself. We are setting up tents tomorrow and making a pit for the campfire, there will be hot dogs roasting and many smores. It should be a blast. The other thing that has kept me quite busy is Maveric's Tiger Scout troop. Me and another mom are heading up their Den this year and we have 18 1st graders in our Den!! I have created a blog for it, so every time I get a chance to get on the computer I have been managing that website. I will take pics of Josh's party and post those this weekend. Tomorrow is the last day before Fall Break!!! I am so excited, once I make it through this weekend I am going to make a plan of fun things to do with the kids this week. I think we are all looking forward to just not getting up so early. The weather is supposed to be beautiful so I think we will make it to the zoo and the pumpkin patch for sure. I can't wait. I LOVE hanging out with our kids. One more thing...Here is a cute pic of Maveric and Piper. Pipers favorite thing to do is ride on Maveric's four wheeler. I made them stop at the top of the driveway so that I could snap a pic of them. They are too cute for words! TTYL




1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow! Piper is sure growing up and look at that "little man!" Busy???I thought that was just life........just remember, if we weren't busy, we'd be bored!

Love, Anna