Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Fall Break Fun!

Today Maveric had his friend Zane over from school and we all went to the Skate Center. It is so funny to see our kids skating where I used to skate! This thought popped into my head when the D.J. announced that it was time for the skate races!! Ohh how I used to love to win the skate races, I don't think it happened very often! But back in the day the winner received a free drink from the concession stand. Well, fast forward 20 years or so! Both Ali and Josh won their skate races, but now you get nothing but the pleasure of knowing that you won! After skating we were off to Savannah's saxophone lesson. Then we met my sister at the YMCA where I worked out for a very brief period of time due to Piper's disdain for the childcare center. Afterward we watched the kids swim and then came home to cook some dinner. Fall Break Rocks!!!




















No comments: