Thursday, January 31, 2008

This morning I went to Stewarts Creek, the school that all of the kids are attending to help their teachers out. I started in Ali's room and did all of her teachers copying and cutting, then went on to Josh's class, where his teacher works herself silly and did not have anything there for me to do! I just love her, we spent a few minutes catching up and I got to hear a little about her wedding, she got married a week ago. Then it was on to Maveric's class where she always has a ton of stuff to do. I finished her things just in time to have lunch with Maveric and Ali. I love going to their school. When each of our children see me come into their class room they light up. It makes them feel so special to have me up there and I really enjoy being able to do that for them. I brought cookies today for Ali's class and she is going to get to pass them out at their snack time. I love being their mom. Which make me think of Eric. He works so hard for our family so that I can be available for them. I get all of the credit for being a great mom, but if it weren't for him I could not do what I do. I am SO thankful for him... he is really HOT too...I love my man!!


No comments: