Sunday, April 13, 2008

my blog sucks

My blog just really sucks. I visit other blogs that are so amazing and mine is just blah! So I want to appologize to those of you who are looking at this. Sorry:) We had another busy weekend with softball, but managed to sneak out for a date night with a couple of friends for dinner Saturday night (Kevin and Karen). Ali had a tournament in Cookeville and it was unbelievably cold, like drizzling sleet and rain cold. Saturday wasn't as bad and our girls played great but today they played not so great. We won the first game somehow but the second game was a disaster. One of our girls was catching a pop fly in the first inning when it hit her directly in the eye with a very loud thud. Her eye was completely swollen shut. It was terrible. But in true Warrior fashion she only sat out the remainder of that inning and wanted to finish playing the rest of the game!! We lost and were sent home. I was SO ready to go. I love watching my kids in any sport and love to win, but wrestling with a baby and an umbrella while keeping track of other kids in freezing temperatures is not my idea of a good time. We got home early and have been lounging in our messy house observing the Lord's appointed Day of Rest. I am going to bed in hopes that I will be full of energy and ready to get a lot accomplished tomorrow. How was your weekend? Thanks for reading the sucky blog!!

2 comments:

The Shingletons said...

Did you remove my comment about this?? You made me think, so I blogged about this same subject. When we have our mission excursion business, we'll have more time to sit at the computer at work and make our blogs really cool!!

Michaelle said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Blogging is something that you try to fit into your life as you can. I really like the pictures of your kiddos. You must be very, very busy! Come back and visit when you can!