Sunday, April 27, 2008

Montana Guests

On Wednesday, my mother-in-law Sharon and her husband Gary arrived from Montana. I really enjoy having Sharon visit. She is just a wonderful person and a pleasure to be around. She is so type A like Eric! She loves to be doing something and often enough that is my laundry or cleaning something around our house!! She had a great time playing with the kids and catching up with them. We also went antique shopping. Awhile back she had given us her antique French clock. It is gorgeous but we did not have anything really nice to set it on. So we were on the hunt for an antique table. Like my friend said, "If you give a mouse a cookie..." We found the perfect table for it. I wish I was really good at posting pictures cause I would sure take one of this table and clock. Thanks to Sharon for giving us this beautiful gift and to Gary for enduring the antique shopping!

No comments: