Thursday, July 19, 2007

Softball Anyone?

It has been a very busy week as usual. Right now I am just preparing to leave for Bowling Green KY tomorrow morning at 5:30 am. Ali is on an 8 & under fast pitch travel softball team and they are headed to the World Tournament. She loves playing on this team and has learned so much. The girls she plays with are great and they have awesome coaches. Thurman Bailey is the head coach and he truly has a gift of working with these girls. I love that he always incorporates his faith, like praying with the girls before they play, in the pep talks before and after the game and giving God the glory. He is such a great witness to these girls and to us as parents, I am so thankful to have a godly coach in our daughters life. I still have a load of laundry drying that has to be folded and I am sure Piper will be waking up soon for a midnight snack! Hopefully I will have some good pictures to post after the weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!!

No comments: