Thursday, July 12, 2007

Introducing the newest Richey!!!!

Eric with Piper, Jimmy holding Ali and Mark with Alibeth. Jimmy and Angie do not have children yet, so Jimmy borrowed one of ours!!
My cousins Amy and Angie and my Aunt Ann came to the hospital to see the new girl. This is a picture of Angie and her husband Jimmy.

The SISTAS. Piper is 1 day old.


Pa-Pa (my dad) with Piper.

Savannah holding her new sister...She is a PRO at this!

Bailey with her new cousin...Okay, that was going to be all that I put with this picture, but I am going there! We should also have a picture of Bailey holding her new Brother or Sister along with this one! My sister Robin and her husband Adam were "trying" to have a baby, so I said "Oh, let's have babies together! So, Eric and I "try." I get a positive test and Robin tells me, "Well, I've decided to go back to school, so we are going to wait. I say, "WHAT!?!?" So, Robin, Adam, Piper is still waiting for a cousin to grow up with!!!
Ali holding Piper for the first time.

Maveric is so excited to finally get to hold Piper and to be a Big Brother!

Josh with his new little sister.

The kids brought Piper a birthday cake to the hospital so we all sang Happy Birthday to her.

Piper with Grandma Richey.

Piper with her Great-Grandma.
"Four Generations" My mom, and Grandmother, and Eric's mom Sharon in the Red were all in the room with us when Piper arrived!

Here is the newest member of our family, Our fifth child, (YES...F-I-V-E) Piper Monet Richey. I wanted to start a Blog before now, but better late than never. She was born June 14, at 3:23 pm and was 9lbs 7oz! She is so beautiful and we all just love her to pieces!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for sharing these great pictures...that baby is beautiful, but now does that EVEN surprise anyone knowing Piper's mom and dad are the real life Barbie and Ken, huh?

Amy Maberry said...

I love the blog! What a great idea! The picture of Mark, Jimmy & Eric with the kids is really good! Thanks for sending me the pictue in the mail too. I am so glad you told me about your blog-now I can keep up with the Richeys whenever I want! I hope Piper is doing well. I can't wait to see some updated pictures of her! Hope moving is going well too, it's probably not so much of a chore since you've waited so long to be able to do it! If you need any help moving let us know, I'll be glad to volunteer my husband :)

Angie said...

This blog was a great idea! Seeing your pictures and reading your posts make me feel more connected to you guys. I can't wait to show this to Jimmy when he gets home. He talks about your kids all the time! Look forward to seeing you all (and your new home)soon!
BTW-It's pretty funny seeing Grandma on the internet! ha!