Saturday, July 28, 2007

Busy Summer

I was telling my sister that this has not even seemed like summer! Summer is about going to the pool every day and sleeping in and having fun with the kids. I think we have been swimming 6 or 7 times this entire summer and a lot of those have been in the evening so that Piper is not so hot. It has just flown by. Most of our weekends have been spent playing softball. Other than the weekend spent having Piper!! I was waiting to post again until I had the pics from the tournament but I do not have them yet. I went to Walgreens to make a cd from my flashcard and their machine was down. The Warriors played awesome and got 3rd place. This weekend we are packing! Yes, Thank the Lord, we are finally moving. It has been a horrific experience building this house, I would never do it again. Our house is going to be beautiful, but NO house is worth what our family has had to endure. Anyway, I'll save that for another post! Gotta get back to packing. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be posting more pictures very soon.

No comments: